“Because I was only 30 years old when I was diagnosed, at first it was hard to believe I had cancer. A fear immediately goes through you when you are told. In the beginning it’s so hard to think about anything but your diagnosis. There is no one alive who has been told they have cancer and didn’t wonder if they had just a few days to live. It’s unavoidable. But once I got past that fear and found the right place for treatment, I knew I was going to be fine. I just knew. You have to keep your ears open, your mind open, and your heart open. There are days when you want to give up. That’s normal. What really mattered most when it came to coping with the side effects of my disease was my attitude (I knew I couldn’t continue to worry about my body and what other people were thinking). I had to just deal with what was happening and face it. And it got better. Today, I understand more. Part of being empowered is understanding everything that comes to me in life is part of a journey. I want people diagnosed with cancer to know it does get better. Talking about your cancer helps you deal with all the new emotions you are feeling. Remember, it is very normal to get upset”.
A powerful 3 minutes testimonial from a cured patient :
A great video about long term diseases cured thanks to EFT, by Gary Craig, founder of EFT :
EFT and Cancer, by Gary Craig :
“In May of 2004 I invited 7 cancer patients into my home to see what help EFT might provide regarding their disease. I originally expected these volunteers to represent varying degrees of cancer — from early diagnoses to aggressive/late stages. However, all of those who actually came, except for one, were in the aggressive/late stages category. Four of them reported impressive improvements after our workshop.
My approach was to address any energetic imbalances and/or unresolved emotional issues that may be contributing to their various cancers. Accordingly, I spent an average of 3 EFT sessions with each person while the others tapped along and Borrowed Benefits. Although we spent 9 days doing this, we only achieved a ‘good start’ on the imposing list of unresolved emotional issues these clients brought with them.
After 4 months, here is a synopsis of the results – person by person.
1. One man had a mild form of prostate cancer. After the workshop his PSA test levels dropped substantially. They ended up in the “safe” category.
2. Another man had very aggressive prostate cancer and a constant sensation in the prostate area. About once every week or two, he experienced excruciating pains that caused him to “bend over in agony.” Since the workshop his PSA test levels dropped by nearly half and all sensations, including the “bend over in agony” pains, disappeared.
3. One lady had stage 4 breast cancer and would experience pains described as “hot shards of glass” in her chest about once every week or two. Since the workshop those pains have disappeared and a visible tumor has diminished noticeably. In addition, she has had a large surge of energy and has “never felt better.”
4. One lady had stage 3 ovarian cancer. After the workshop her CA 125 cancer marker (from a blood test) was about 35% improved compared to her expectations. She was thrilled with this result. In addition, the other blood tests on the panel showed only 3 abnormalities compared to the 6 abnormalities shown by her previous blood tests. However, for reasons known only to the cosmos, she discontinued doing her tapping shortly after leaving my home. The cancer resumed its previous path and she is now undergoing more treatments from the medical profession…but still not tapping.
5. Another lady had stage 4 breast cancer which had metastasized to other parts of her body. Although she received noticeable emotional benefits, there has been no material change in the progression of her disease. However, she is a great believer in EFT and is diligently searching out more unresolved emotional issues to address.
6. Another lady had breast cancer that appeared to be aggressive. However, no diagnosis was given by a physician because she chose not to go the medical route. There was no apparent benefit from EFT regarding her cancer.
7. Finally, another lady had stage 4 cancer that had metastasized to various parts of her body. Although she received some symptomatic relief during our workshop, her cancer has continued to progress…in this case seriously.
It’s difficult to say with certainty what role EFT played in the turnarounds. For example, some were on special diets while others meditated and were on various medications. However, it was both observationally and intuitively clear that EFT contributed materially to the healing of approximately half of these cancer clients.
One thing that was indelibly clear to me was that the list of unresolved emotional issues involved was substantial. We could have doubled or tripled our time together and still not gotten to them all. I think this is generally true with almost anyone harboring serious diseases. Thus, the main lesson here is that ongoing and consistent daily tapping is essential to get the most use from EFT. In fact, it appears that whether these people continue to improve … or relapse … may well depend on the consistency of their tapping.
We have much to learn. Love, Gary”