EFT not working
THE SAME WAY A PILOT WOULD NOT FLY BEFORE DOING HIS CHECK-LIST, DO YOURS:
- are you dehydrated ? Your brain (and heart) is composed of 73% of water and requires water.
- to ask yourself: “am I being specific enough about the issue I am tapping on ?” The more specific you are, the better EFT works. For example : “my brother made me sad” could be rephrased as followed: “I was sad because my brother broke my mirror”.
- each issue looks like a puzzle: each piece of that puzzle is called an “aspect”. Is there another aspect part of the puzzle that has not been addressed, are there several different emotions or another part of the event that occurred that I have forgotten about ?
- are you retaining your emotion (be mindful of what resists persists) ?
- big shifts can happen ; nevertheless, it may require time to get rid of emotion or belief that you have been carrying for long. Be persistent, patient and compassionate about yourself – tap, tap, tap…
- some deeper issues or traumas might require the assistance of a professional (EFT or other modality) : get assistance when you feel stuck.