Matrix Reimprinting (MR) is a technique invented by Karl Dawson, one of the few EFT Masters worldwide. MR is a combination of EFT and recent discoveries in neuroscience and epigenetics. MR helps you change your relationship with your past in a safe and gentle way. That beautiful emotional transformation has a direct impact on your present health and wellness.
Our belief system or learned behaviors from a very young age are extremely strong and shape our thoughts and reality.
Karl Dawson’s approach is that, while we keep in our energy fields any stressful and traumatic events we have experienced in the past, consequently any potential aspect of a present event reminding us (consciously or unconsciously) of that past, will re-activate the old memory. Any thoughts, feelings, and emotions of that original trauma will resurface overwhelming our body and causing stress, anxiety, PTSD, etc.
In MR, the younger version of a person is called the ECHO (Energy Consciousness Hologram). Matrix Reimprinting brings new resources to the ECHO and helps it find a positive resolution. In other words, it helps solve the negative charge of energy around the event AND creates new supportive pictures or “memories” that replace the old ones.
The main difference between EFT and MR resides in the fact MR allows the client to work on a past traumatic event and interact with his ECHO. In other words, while using EFT we watch a movie, with MR we become an actor of the movie and empowered to change a negative memory into a positive resolution.
Those long term changes affect our new perception and relationship with our past and have a positive effect on our present emotional and physical wellness/health.
A FEW BENEFITS
- it works for past events and also future ones, to manifest goals or dreams for example.
- it is very efficient to find core issues and beliefs, unconscious related traumas, from a very young age and allows you to release those without being re-traumatized.
- as it is a very safe and gentle practice, MR enables people with difficulties in connecting with their emotions or feelings, to open up and access past painful memories or traumas and let them go.
- it allows forgiveness and wisdom to be gained from past events, providing deep positive transformation.
- it is easy to use on kids because they can access their imagination; it offers them the resources and the possibility to rewrite stories (superman!).
- it sends a message to the body (cells, DNA) that the trauma is OVER by reimprinting a new memory and emotion.
“Beautiful are those who brokenness gives birth to transformation and wisdom”
– John Mark Green