SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ON EFT
- Did you know that a scientific researcher from Seoul discovered the acupuncture-meridian points in the body ? Click here to read about the article.
- HARVARD Medical School psychiatrist RICK LESKOWITZ, Director of the Integrative Medicine Project at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital and a longtime practitioner of the technique, called it “the most impressive intervention I’ve encountered in 25 years of work”. Read full article here: http://commonhealth.wbur.org/2013/07/trauma-update-on-the-tipping-point-for-tapping-therapy.
- Review also DAWSON CHURCH‘s website for more info about the effectiveness of EFT on PTSD symptoms. Dawson is an award-winning author whose best-selling book, The Genie in Your Genes, has been hailed by reviewers as a breakthrough in our understanding of the link between emotions and genetics.
- Dr. David Feinstein’s Ph.D., Ashland, Oregon, is a clinical psychologist and internationally recognised leader in the rapidly emerging field of Energy Psychology. His scientific papers have provided a foundation for understanding how it is possible to quickly and non-invasively alter brain chemistry for therapeutic gain : “Acupoint stimulation in treating psychological disorders – Evidence of Efficacy: Acupoint_Stimulation_Research_Review.pdf.
- For more scientific research on EFT and energy psychology, CLICK HERE (courtesy of EFT instructor Bennie Naudé).
“EFT is on its way to being recognised as the treatment of choice for PTSD – quicker and more effective than anything else, with improvements not typically seen in standard medication or cognitive-behavioral therapy.”
Table of scientific research about EFT
|The case for energy psychology||Is energy psychology snake oil, or i it a designer tool for neural change?||19/07/2016|
|EFT alters the way our genes influence disease, says study||11/08/2016|
|How emotional trauma can create cancer||How emotional trauma can create cancer and what you can do to prevent it.||19/07/2016|
|Entrepreneurs Turning to Tapping as a Success Technique||22/07/2016|
|Past EFT and Food Cravings Research||24/07/2016|
|Scientists prove DNA can be reprogrammed by words and frequencies||20/07/2016|
|Speak with kindness||The words you choose to use can literally change your brain.|
Dr. Andrew Newberg, a neuroscientist at Thomas Jefferson University, and Mark Robert Waldman, a communications expert, collaborated on the book, “Words Can Change Your Brain.”
|Tap away the trauma||20/07/2016|
|Tapping therapy: curing physical and mental problems||20/07/2016|